Saturday Errands: Errand #2 CVS on 2/4/17
Posts on VIP Mom Life may contain affiliate links. Please see Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy for more information.
I know a lot of hard core shoppers are up earlier couponing at CVS on Sunday morning. For me CVS couponing is best on Sunday on Saturday afternoon. I love couponing at CVS and I have a favorite store and when coupon in their policy like everyone should I don’t get any problems. I get so much for family at a GREAT savings. My cashiers told so many people are trying to break rules and get around more than need and makes so annoyed because their other customers then can not get what they need. I encourage honest couponing by the rules you get so much more than you need at a GREAT saving. I have lately been doing basic couponing as I am well stock up. If you get more than you need donate. I do care packages for local Domestic Violence shelters and homeless shelters. Due to my job I also am trying to have care packages in my car for when I come across people in need. Believe you me I still have way too much with one CVS card!
Today was nothing different for me I got LOTS of food this week and loved it my 90% saving!
- 6 Digiorno Pizza – 2/$10 when you spend $30 you get $10ECB plus last week Buy 2 get 1 one (up to $6.70) free manufacturer coupon. I paid $6.60 for ALL 6 pizza which was $1.10 a pizza!!!!
- 2 gallons of Dean’s milk – $1.99 get $1 ECB, limit of 2 offers. I paid $.99 a gallon of milk!
- 2 boxes of General Mill Cinnamon Toast Crunch – 2/$4 get $1ECB plus I had a 2/$1 printable coupon and CVS coupon for $1 off 4 cereal making these $.50 each!
- 1 Coloage toothpaste for $3 plus used a $.50 printable coupon and CVS coupon of $2.50 off making this FREE!
- 1 Cola 2 liter for $.99 and a CVS coupon of $.24 off making this $.74.
I also had used $12 ECB and then a $5ECB from Beauty Rewards to pay $7.35 with tax for everything equaling 90% saving! This the reason why I LOVE ♥ couponing at CVS because these kind of deals make my day!