Monday Errand: Target 2/13/17
Posts on VIP Mom Life may contain affiliate links. Please see Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy for more information.
So I was going to local Super Target to pick up a quick microwaveable lunch. This past week I noticed that my freezer had some room and plus I was not able to make chicken meals because I did not have it in stock. I walked around the aisle and found more than ever ….
- 2 Belgioioso Mozzarella Cheese Balls – regular $3.99 each (both had $2 off Target Coupon) – $1.99 each
- 2 Belgioioso Mozzarella Cheese cherryBalls – regular $4.49 each (both had $2 off Target Coupon) – $2.49 each
- 2 Sabra Hummus – regular $2.99 each (both had $2 off Target Coupon) – $.99 each
- 2 Market Place Whole Chicken (full chicken cut into 8 pieces) – regular $7.99 ( both had $3 off Target Coupon) – $4.99 each
- 2 Skewers 1lbs of Tai Seasoned Chicken – regular $9.99 each ( both had a $5 off Target coupon) PLUS special promotion of Buy 1 Get 1 Free making these $2.50 each!
- Amy’s microwave meal – $3.79
- Stays’s Pita – $2.99
Also I used my Red Card and got an extra $1.63 of my already awesome deal!
I know people are leary of buying any product that is clearance … For years now I have been buying from Target my families meat on clearance and never had a problem. These are marketed down because of the”sell by” date not the “use by date.”Immediately I freeze my meat purchased like this and only defrost what we are going to use immediately. If you are thinking about trying to buy your meats on clearance, here is few things to remember. Make sure you look carefully and check out the color of the meat. Also, make sure the package is not bubbled this means it’s BAD! Use your best judgement so far we have yet to be disappointed. You might be able to even get some grass feed streaks for cheap ( I do that regularly).