Best of week 1/1/2017 at Target & CVS
Posts on VIP Mom Life may contain affiliate links. Please see Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy for more information.
CVS appears to be starting their year off on a good note…. I do a lot of my shopping here for personal items as well as some food deals.
Here are the highlights from this week Ad scan…..
-Check out the Procter Gamble products on the front page combined with coupons from this week along with the Extra Care bucks you can definitely score some great deals, here.
– The CVS water Just Basically water 24 pack with 16.9 ounce bottles is on sale for $2.44 combine it with the extra care $5 extra care for every 15 you spend can be some great deals on water.
– Assorted candy singles are producing a $0.75 Extra Care bucks rewards making them $0.24 pictured are Snickers and Butterfingers.
– Tresemme or Dove shampoo conditioner or stylers are 2 for $8 and Suave hair care or body lotion is 2 for $6 spend 15 and get $5 extra care combine with coupons from this week can make for cheap hair care products /lotion.
– L’Oreal Advanced haircare is 2 for $8 and receive $2 extra care when you purchase 2 combine it with this week’s $4 off of two products could make for a good deal.
– Scick disposable razor are $7.99 plus receive $3 Extra Care plus use the $2 coupon from this week could make it as cheap as $2.99 possibly an even better deal if you can combined it with a CVS coupon.
– Colgate Total mouthwash 500 milliliters $3.99 get $2 Extra Care rewards back combine it with the coupon from previous weeks as well as possibly a CVS coupon could make for a good deal or even FREE.
– Check out the spend 15 on any CVS Health Products and receive $5 Extra Care Bucks…. I am in love with the CVS diapers especially their overnight Diapers at $5.99 that is a steal of a deal but consider it with the Extra Cares Bucks it makes it a great deal! Also check out CVS coupons very common they give $5 off $25 making it an even better deal.
– Spend $15 get $5 Extra Care Bucks when you purchase select Finish, Air Wick ,Lysol Spray or wipes combine this with the $2 off finish product could make for a great deal this week…. In previous years I’ve gotten better deals at Jewel …. an option is to purchase the 3 Finish products us 3 coupons combined with the extra care rewards could make your bottom line out of pocket $4 for 3 boxes of Finish not a horrible deal but definitely not the best I’ve seen in previous years.
– Tide Pods are on sale for $4.94 take off a $2 manufacturer coupon makes them $2.94 if you need laundry detergent this is not a bad deal especially if you are more likely to use Tide.
– Opti-free on sale for $9.49 get $3 Extra Care bucks and if you use the $5 manufacturer coupon good paying out-of-pocket of a $1.49 this is a great deal for this brand and size!
– In recent weeks CVS has been giving me coupons for Nicoderm and Nicorette products check to see if you are one of the lucky ones to have received it…. currently they’re on sale for $39.99 if you go on cvs.com/coupons you can also get if $15 off coupon combined with a CVS coupon could make for a really great deal especially if you’re trying to quit smoking or know someone who has this New Year’s Resolution.
– If you’re in need of toothpaste Colgate Max or total is on sale for $2.99 there is an instant coupon that comes from the Redbox that takes a $1.50 off and there is also a manufacturer coupon from this week that takes $0.50 off making toothpaste $0.99.
– If you’re in need of hand soap also be on the lookout for an instant coupon from the CVS machine Softsoap liquid hand soap 7.5 ounces is on sale for 188 – the instant coupon of a dollar makes it $0.88 not a bad deal
– I love the milk deals I get from CVS in my area I get Dean’s milk it’s on sale for a $1.99 with a $1 Extra Care making your gallon of milk $0.99 can’t beat that
– Aquaphor has a coupon for $3 off healing ointment at CVS you spend $15 you get $5 extra care for my son who has eczema this stuff works great so I’ll definitely be getting some of this.
– Are you in need of toilet paper or paper towels or maybe even some ALL laundry detergent if you spend $20 also stacked with coupons from this week you’ll get $5 extra care potentially could make for a good deal .
Well that’s a lot of potential deals I’ll definitely let you know what I find and what I purchase later.
Target is another one of my favorite stores….There are several coupons in the AD
-$10 off of $40 or more C9 champions or Ignite by SPRI fitness equipment
-$10 off bedding and bath purchase of $50 or more or $25 off of $100 or more…..
-household essentials $15 off of $50 coupon.
-$5 Target gift card when you spend $25 or more on Select Healthcare products including vitamins probiotics nutritional shakes powders bars and pills our family’s been getting sick a lot lately so this one might come in handy.
Nothing else really caught my eye; however, not a bad to look out for Christmas on clearance you pre-buy for next year wrapping paper, lights, and other holiday stuff mostly likely at 50%-70% or maybe even 90%off retail!