Aldi Ad review 1/25/17 – 1/31/17
Posts on VIP Mom Life may contain affiliate links. Please see Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy for more information.
I am really loving being able being able do Aldi ad reviews. If you can’t tell I am a HUGE fan of Aldi, they make shopping and saving money a lot easier. Over the years they have been expanding their product line, so we look forward to their Ads. This week is great week to pick their specials! Are you getting ready for Superbowl game? In looking over Aldi’s ad they must want you to be …. I found TONS of goodies to help with your Superbowl party and more …..
Two major things I found to help with preparing for the party ….
- Ambiano 5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker – $19.99
- Ambiano Deep Fryer – $19.99
These are just the start of their great pricing…. Open the Ad and Babyland …..
- Little Journey Sensory Ball and Bloxx Set – $9.99
- Nuby Baby Botttles – $7.99
- Little Journey Organic 100% Juice (apple/pear) 32oz.- $1.49
- Little Journey Baby Wearable Blanket (0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months) – $8.99
- Little Journey 52″L x 28″W Fitted Crib Sheet – $4.99
Little Journey Ear and Forehead or Non-Contact Thermometer – $14.99
I am so surprised at how Aldi finds for baby’s! They make the best wipes and their diapers are well liked. Aldi offers a lot in the baby section and I am tempted to picked the Thermometer myself. Well there is still more! On the back of the AD they featured some home ideas…
- Easy Home 50-pack Velvet Touch Hangers – $12.99
- Easy home 3-Tier Revolving Shoe Tree – $14.99
This week Aldi has out done themselves! I am looking forward to check it out!